Located high above the city in the iconic Sydney Tower, Sydney Tower Buffet is a culinary experience with revolving views of Sydney’s skyline. From family outings to friend gatherings or special occasions, Sydney Tower Buffet is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, providing the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike.
You can explore the buffet at your leisure and choose from the extensive food dishes from Modern Australian cuisine, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and more. From the bread to the salad dressings, sauces and desserts, everything is made fresh from scratch, designed to bring you the best in taste.
One rotation of the Sydney Tower generally takes 80 minutes and you have a 1.5 hour dining time to enjoy the vast selection of dishes. Just enough time to take in the whole 360 revolving views of Sydney!
How to get here:
- Public transport: Closest train stations are Town Hall or St James Station, and closest bus stops are Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Street and Queen Victoria Building interchange.
- To access the venue, enter the Westfield shopping centre on the corner of Market and Castlereagh Streets (between PRADA and MIU MIU). Take the escalator one level up and you will notice the lift lobby on the left hand side in front of you, opposite CHANEL.
Sydney Tower Buffet offers four fantastic parking specials for guests dining:
1) Westfield Parking – $15 Flat Fee! Mon – Wed 6 pm – 10:00 pm, Thurs – Sun 6 pm – 11.30 pm. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney. Please note Westfield parking is on the left hand side at the end of the ramp. Upon arrival at the car park, please inform Westfield valet that you are a Sydney Tower Dining guest to validate parking. There is also the option to pre-pay your parking downstairs with Westfield valet.
2) Piccadilly Parking – $17.20 Flat Fee! Weekdays – 4:30 pm – 11 pm and weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11 pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (entry is in front of the Stockland building)
3) Wilson Parking, Citipark – $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5 pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 431 Kent Street, Sydney
4) Wilson Parking, 383 Kent St – $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5 pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 383 Kent Street, Sydney
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff (or Westfield valet if parking at Westfield Sydney) upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Please note that the restaurant are able to validate ONLY the Wilson Parking addresses indicated above. All other Wilson Parking Garages will charge their regular hourly fee.
4) The parking specials are valid strictly between the hours indicated above. If you park outside of these hours, you will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.