Dare yourself and experience the thrill and awesomeness of a tandem skydive with an expert instructor in Australia!
You can choose to descend from different altitudes which are suitable for your experience and physical ability. At speeds of up to 200km/hour, you’ll freefall for up to 60 seconds, then float under your parachute canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up the spectacular views from above. With various state-of-the-art measures to ensure your safety, you can simply enjoy the thrill of the experience knowing your highly-qualified instructor has everything under control.
No matter which place you’re travelling in Australia, from Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns, Great Ocean Road, Yarra Valley, Byron Bay, Airlie Beach to Rottnest Island, you can easily find the nearest location to jump and all with amazing views.
Tandem skydiving is the fastest, easiest and safest way for an inexperienced skydiver to enjoy skydiving. Beat your fears, push your boundaries and step outside your comfort zone; once you’ve taken the plunge you’ll feel like you can achieve anything!
Before you jump
- A parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump for children aged 12-17 (inclusive). For children aged 12-17 (inclusive) who wish to skydive alone, you need to download and finish the Guardian’s Consent Certificate.
- All Tandem jumpers must register online at APF (Australian Parachute Federation) prior to the skydive. Register online to save more time! New members must pay the membership fee of $35 AUD on site on the day of their skydive jump.
- We recommend not undertaking scuba diving within 24 hours before and after this activity.
- You must not have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the eight hours preceding your skydive.
- Get some sleep the night before.
- Eat a moderate, healthy breakfast (and bring snacks).
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes (running shoes/trainers). Do not wear hiking boots or high heels.
- Whilst the skydiving is expected to be completed within 3 – 4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
- Get the photos and video.
- Remember to purchase travel insurance that includes cover for this activity.